Coal India misses 2012/13 supply target
REUTERS - Coal India(COAL.NS), the world's largest coal miner by output, missed its supply target for the fiscal year 2012-13 by 4.8 million tonnes, it said in a statement late on Monday.
The state-run miner, which produces about 80 percent of India's coal output, reported offtake (supply) of 465.2 million tonnes for the year, falling short of its target of 470 million tonnes.
In February, Coal India said it remained on track to meet its supply target for the year.
The company also missed its production target of 464.1 million tonnes for the year by 11.9 million tonnes, it said.
(Reporting by Tenzin Dekeva in Bangalore; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Exit polls see gains for BJP in state elections
- UPDATE 2-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- UPDATE 2-Sports-mad South Africa salutes Mandela "The Captain"
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together" - police
The World Trade Organization reached its first ever trade reform deal on Saturday to the roar of approval from nearly 160 ministers who had gathered on the Indonesian island of Bali to decide on the make-or-break agreement that could add $1 trillion to the global economy. Full Article