NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on April 9
HELSINKI, April 9
HELSINKI, April 9 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Tuesday:
NORDEA, HANDELSBANKEN, SEB, SWEDBANK, DNB, DANSKE
Berenberg has raised its price target on several Nordic banks including Nordea, SEB, Swedbank, DNB and Danske. It cut its target price for Handelsbanken to 250 Swedish crowns from 260 crowns.
For more on the companies, click on,
** For a summary of upcoming results and forecasts, double click on
** For the western European company diary covering earnings, shareholder meetings, news conferences and analysts' meetings, click on or type in the code and hit the f9 button.
** Double click on for Swedish indices, for Danish indices, for Finnish indices and for Norwegian indices
** For real-time moves on Nordic blue-chip indices double click on,, and
** For constituent stock moves highlight the above codes in the command box and press the f3 button on your keyboard
** For Nordic top news items, double click on
** For the latest news on Nordic stock price moves double click on
(Additional reporting by Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm newsrooms)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-Ted Turner rushed to clinic in Argentina with appendicitis-media
- UPDATE 3-Boeing reports wing cracks on 787 Dreamliners in production
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- UPDATE 2-White House plays down speedy role for U.S. natural gas in Ukraine
- UPDATE 3-MasterCard, Visa form group to push for better card security