Tata Steel Q4 production rises 27 percent
REUTERS - Tata Steel (TISC.NS) said on Wednesday its total saleable steel production rose 27 percent to 2.26 million tonnes in January-March compared with the same period last year.
The company's steel sales rose 29 percent to 2.28 million tonnes in fiscal fourth quarter ended March 31 from 1.77 million tonnes a year earlier, it said in a statement to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
(Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni in MUMBAI; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- Italy gives Google 18 months to change data use practices
- India to probe corruption in healthcare after TV sting
- China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan
Consumer Confidence Index
More than half of consumers globally expect job prospects to be good to excellent in the year ahead, a survey showed on Tuesday. India overtook Indonesia as the most optimistic consumer market, while Portugal and Slovenia were the most pessimistic. Full Article
India keeps world guessing in countdown to landmark trade pact deadline. Full Article
Yahoo to buy analytics startup Flurry to bolster mobile ad business. Full Article