Tata Steel Q4 production rises 27 percent
REUTERS - Tata Steel (TISC.NS) said on Wednesday its total saleable steel production rose 27 percent to 2.26 million tonnes in January-March compared with the same period last year.
The company's steel sales rose 29 percent to 2.28 million tonnes in fiscal fourth quarter ended March 31 from 1.77 million tonnes a year earlier, it said in a statement to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
(Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni in MUMBAI; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea - Malaysian air force
- Fannie, Freddie shares tumble on Senate proposal for wind-down
- "Small, encouraging signs" in Michael Schumacher's condition - agent
- UPDATE 3-Thousands clash with police as Turkish teenager buried
- Putin's Ukraine actions may knock Russia's central bank off course
India's flagging economy delivered rare good news on Wednesday with a slight expansion of industrial production and further cooling in consumer prices, offering some respite to the ruling coalition before next month's general election. Article | Expert views