Tata Steel Q4 production rises 27 percent
REUTERS - Tata Steel (TISC.NS) said on Wednesday its total saleable steel production rose 27 percent to 2.26 million tonnes in January-March compared with the same period last year.
The company's steel sales rose 29 percent to 2.28 million tonnes in fiscal fourth quarter ended March 31 from 1.77 million tonnes a year earlier, it said in a statement to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
(Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni in MUMBAI; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-U.S. regulator questions Verizon plan to slow data speeds for some
- U.S. resupplies Israel with munitions as Gaza offensive rages
- Landslide near Pune kills 10, scores feared trapped
- Drew Barrymore's half-sister found dead in car near San Diego
- England have Cook to thank for winning position - Root
A group of World Trade Organization (WTO) members has informally discussed adopting a global overhaul of customs rules without India if New Delhi goes ahead with threats to block the deal, sources familiar with the talks said on Thursday. Full Article