Tata Steel Q4 production rises 27 percent
REUTERS - Tata Steel (TISC.NS) said on Wednesday its total saleable steel production rose 27 percent to 2.26 million tonnes in January-March compared with the same period last year.
The company's steel sales rose 29 percent to 2.28 million tonnes in fiscal fourth quarter ended March 31 from 1.77 million tonnes a year earlier, it said in a statement to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
(Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni in MUMBAI; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint
- UPDATE 2-U.S. charges four with stealing $100 mln in software, data
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State
- Amal Alamuddin earns high-fashion accolades as Clooney's bride
- Obama, Modi work to deepen improving U.S.-India ties
U.S. President Barack Obama and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi agreed on Tuesday to deepen U.S.-Indian cooperation on maritime security to ensure freedom of navigation in what amounts to a response to China's naval muscle-flexing in Asia. Story | Full Coverage
China final HSBC PMI steady in September on stronger global demand but risks remain Full Article