Boston bombing: search ongoing for second suspect
REUTERS - Police in Watertown, Massachusetts, are looking for a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing, officials said early on Friday.
"We believe this to be a terrorist. We believe this to be a man who has come here to kill people. We need to get him in custody," said Boston Police Commissioner Edward Davis.
The suspect police are looking for in Watertown is the one seen in images released by the FBI of a man wearing a white cap, Davis said.
The other suspect in those images was killed during a pursuit by officers, police said. (Reporting by Alex Dobuzinskis; Editing by Lisa Shumaker)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Three major nations absent as China launches World Bank rival in Asia
- Microsoft sales beat Street hopes, cloud profits up
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Gold edges higher but set for weekly loss on dollar and U.S. data
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article