Cairn India shares fall after earnings lag estimates
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Cairn India(CAIL.NS) fall 1.7 percent in after its Jan-march earnings lag estimates, dealers say.
Cairn India on Monday said its Jan-March net profit rose 17.1 percent to 25.64 billion rupees versus 21.86 billion rupees in the same quarter last year.
Production of 175000 barrels of oil per day from Rajasthan oil field however removes some investor apprehensions, dealers add.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Casual pot use causes brain abnormalities in the young: study
- Infosys says staff exodus a worry after Q4 profits beat estimates
- Paul Walker's brothers to fill in for late actor in 'Fast 7'
- UPDATE 4-More than 300 people missing after South Korean ferry sinks - coastguard
- BJP heading for majority in general election: opinion poll
Campaign season in India means it’s also promise season, and parties aren’t short on pledges for what they would do if they come to power after election results come out. Full Article