Cairn India shares fall after earnings lag estimates
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Cairn India(CAIL.NS) fall 1.7 percent in after its Jan-march earnings lag estimates, dealers say.
Cairn India on Monday said its Jan-March net profit rose 17.1 percent to 25.64 billion rupees versus 21.86 billion rupees in the same quarter last year.
Production of 175000 barrels of oil per day from Rajasthan oil field however removes some investor apprehensions, dealers add.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together
- More teams withdraw, Nepal's Everest season in jeopardy
- BJP eyes gains in south, east to cut clout of regional queens
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Met office rules out surplus monsoon in 2014
India may cede top rice exporter spot under Southeast Asian price onslaught. Full Article