Weekahead: Stocks to focus on fund flows, monsoon progress
Reuters Market Eye - Technical indicators point towards some correction in Indian equity markets next week as it seems to have become overbought after a 3.5 percent rally in the Sensex in April, traders say.
Focus will now shift to the performance of monsoon rains in India and fund flows after the accommodative stance by global central banks. The RBI cut the repo rate by 25 bps as widely expected, but said there was limited room for further easing.
India's factory output data for March and last fiscal year will be watched on May 10.
KEY EVENTS/FACTORS TO WATCH Sat/Sun: Asian Development Bank conference.
Mon: March Services PMI.
Tues: GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd (GLAX.NS) results
Wed: Results of Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd (RANB.NS), Lupin Ltd(LUPN.NS)
Thurs: Asian Paints (ASPN.NS) March-quarter results
Fri: March factory output data, Reliance Communications Ltd (RLCM.NS) earnings.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alabama man sues, claiming penis amputated instead of circumcised
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- REFILE-Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet
- Wipro sees strong sales growth, eyes Europe deals
- Taiwan launches inquiry into plane crash that killed 48
Sri Lankan, Indian central banks agree scope for government debt buys. Full Article