Nokia to unveil new Asha models in coming days: CEO
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Nokia (NOK1V.HE) will unveil new models in its Asha range of mid-tier phones, after first-quarter results showed a sharp fall in sales of mobile phones while management focused on boosting sales of Lumia smartphones.
"We are continuing to renew our portfolio, which includes plans to announce innovation and new products in the Asha line in the days immediately ahead," Chief Executive Stephen Elop told investors at an annual general meeting on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Ritsuko Ando; Editing by Helen Massy-Beresford)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Lax security in focus after attack at Canada's parliament
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria - monitor
- India hope to get boxer Sarita Devi's suspension reversed
- Motor racing-Caterham F1 factory closed, team's fate in the balance
India could allow commercial coal mining by foreign companies if they set up units in the country, opening the door for global giants like Rio Tinto to access the world's fifth largest coal reserves, a source familiar with the matter said. Full Article