Nokia to unveil new Asha models in coming days: CEO
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Nokia (NOK1V.HE) will unveil new models in its Asha range of mid-tier phones, after first-quarter results showed a sharp fall in sales of mobile phones while management focused on boosting sales of Lumia smartphones.
"We are continuing to renew our portfolio, which includes plans to announce innovation and new products in the Asha line in the days immediately ahead," Chief Executive Stephen Elop told investors at an annual general meeting on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Ritsuko Ando; Editing by Helen Massy-Beresford)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Facebook Q1 revenue grows 72 percent on rising mobile ads
- UPDATE 4-Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together
- Kashmiris wary as Modi challenges for power
- BJP eyes gains in south, east to cut clout of regional queens
The opposition Bharatiya Janata Party was set to make gains in Tamil Nadu and West Bengal that began voting on Thursday in the sixth phase of a mammoth general election that could help it build a stable majority in parliament. Read | Full Coverage: Election 2014
India may cede top rice exporter spot under Southeast Asian price onslaught. Full Article