Nokia to unveil new Asha models in coming days: CEO
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Nokia (NOK1V.HE) will unveil new models in its Asha range of mid-tier phones, after first-quarter results showed a sharp fall in sales of mobile phones while management focused on boosting sales of Lumia smartphones.
"We are continuing to renew our portfolio, which includes plans to announce innovation and new products in the Asha line in the days immediately ahead," Chief Executive Stephen Elop told investors at an annual general meeting on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Ritsuko Ando; Editing by Helen Massy-Beresford)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-Ted Turner rushed to clinic in Argentina with appendicitis-media
- UPDATE 3-Boeing reports wing cracks on 787 Dreamliners in production
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- UPDATE 2-White House plays down speedy role for U.S. natural gas in Ukraine
- UPDATE 3-MasterCard, Visa form group to push for better card security
Sahara’s investment programmes include schemes that are similar to a typical Indian bank’s fixed or recurring deposits. But the arrest of the company's chief Subrata Roy last week and the court case over an outlawed bond scheme are raising fears among some investors who worry they will not get their money back. Full Article