Nokia to unveil new Asha models in coming days: CEO
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Nokia (NOK1V.HE) will unveil new models in its Asha range of mid-tier phones, after first-quarter results showed a sharp fall in sales of mobile phones while management focused on boosting sales of Lumia smartphones.
"We are continuing to renew our portfolio, which includes plans to announce innovation and new products in the Asha line in the days immediately ahead," Chief Executive Stephen Elop told investors at an annual general meeting on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Ritsuko Ando; Editing by Helen Massy-Beresford)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Thousands raised to buy car for Pennsylvania sniper's lookalike
- WHO vaccines boss signs up as Ebola trial guinea pig
- UPDATE 4-P&G to exit Duracell battery business; quarterly sales dip
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- UPDATE 10-Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article