Nokia to unveil new Asha models in coming days: CEO
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Nokia (NOK1V.HE) will unveil new models in its Asha range of mid-tier phones, after first-quarter results showed a sharp fall in sales of mobile phones while management focused on boosting sales of Lumia smartphones.
"We are continuing to renew our portfolio, which includes plans to announce innovation and new products in the Asha line in the days immediately ahead," Chief Executive Stephen Elop told investors at an annual general meeting on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Ritsuko Ando; Editing by Helen Massy-Beresford)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Health workers strike at Sierra Leone Ebola hospital
- U.S. planes strike militants near Iraq's Amerli, airdrop aid
- Modi seeks Japan's help for 'inclusive vision' on first big trip
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions
A day after the best economic growth figures in more than two years greeted Prime Minister Narendra Modi's first three months in office, the finance minister on Saturday predicted faster growth to come. Full Article
Exclusive: Reliance plans $13 billion projects including new refinery. Full Article