Coal India gains on dividend payment for 2012/13
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Coal India Ltd (COAL.NS) gain 2 percent after its board recommended on Monday a higher-than-expected dividend of 4.3 rupees per share for financial year 2012-13.
Nomura says the final dividend compared with 0.5 rupee per share in the previous fiscal year and is above consensus forecast.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Several Arab countries offer to join air campaign on Islamic State, say U.S. officials
- Google to launch Android One, phones to be priced at around $105
- Islamic State executes eight Sunnis in northern Iraq
- With eye on China, India to develop disputed border region
- Preview: Shinji-mania grips Dortmund ahead of Arsenal clash
India's wholesale price inflation in August eased to 3.74 percent, its lowest level in nearly five years, government data showed on Monday. Full Article
Google launches Android One in India, phones to be priced at around 6,399 rupees Full Article