Coal India gains on dividend payment for 2012/13
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Coal India Ltd (COAL.NS) gain 2 percent after its board recommended on Monday a higher-than-expected dividend of 4.3 rupees per share for financial year 2012-13.
Nomura says the final dividend compared with 0.5 rupee per share in the previous fiscal year and is above consensus forecast.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Indians keep faith with Modi, best hope for economy - poll
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal
- RBI says all companies must apply 2-step payments for credit cards
- SEBI orders PACL to return $8.1 billion raised from investment scheme
Back to Investors
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), India's capital markets regulator, has ordered property developer PACL Ltd to return at least $8.1 billion raised from retail investors after finding the company had failed to register its land investment scheme. Full Article
India to hike iron ore royalty, miners may struggle to pass on extra cost. Full Article