British police say investigating incident on plane
LONDON (Reuters) - British police said they were investigating an incident aboard a plane on Friday, after the Defence Ministry said it had scrambled fighter jets to escort a plane from Lahore.
"Police and partners are responding," the spokeswoman for Essex police said. The plane is being diverted to Stansted Airport in Essex, to the east of London.
(Reporting by Kate Holton; editing by Guy Faulconbridge)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Jindal Steel shelves $10 bln project after coal setback
- West not expected to demand Iran atom bomb "mea culpa" in deal
- U.S. seeks to step up India trade talks after WTO breakthrough
- EU approves Novartis' Signifor drug for rare hormonal disorder
- India targets private cash to build railways to its ports
Hyundai Motor, Kia Motors lift 2014 global sales target on China, emerging markets Full Article