RBI chief says cannot take soft commodity prices for granted
AHMEDABAD, India (Reuters) - Reserve Bank of India Governor Duvvuri Subbarao said on Thursday that soft global commodity prices cannot be taken for granted.
He was speaking in Ahmedabad.
Oil prices fell below $102 a barrel on Thursday and were on track for a third straight month of losses amid a tepid global demand outlook and abundant supplies in the United States. (Reporting by Neha Dasgupta; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- TCS net profit rises 51.5 percent, beats estimates
- UPDATE 5-Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes - coastguard
- Infosys says staff exodus a worry after Q4 profits beat estimates
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- Pro-Russians take control of Ukrainian troop carriers
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd , India's largest IT services exporter, posted a 51.5 percent rise in quarterly net profit, beating expectations, as it won more contracts in Europe and some emerging markets. Full Article | Full Coverage