India's April industrial output growth again revised to 2.3 pct y/y
NEW DELHI, June 13
NEW DELHI, June 13 (Reuters) - India's industrial output for April was revised for the second time in a day to 2.3 percent from an earlier revision of 2.2 percent, a government statement said on Thursday.
On Wednesday, India's April industrial output growth was reported at 2 percent, lower than the upwardly revised 3.4 percent growth for March.
The industrial output growth data was revised up due to upward revision of electricity production growth to 4.2 percent from 0.7 percent expansion reported earlier, the statement said. (Reporting by Manoj Kumar; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- Air strikes hit Kobani as Kurdish peshmerga prepare to enter
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- SEBI piles pressure on Sahara to sell overseas hotels
- China expresses concern about Indian plan to build border posts
Shares Hit Record
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article