India's April industrial output growth again revised to 2.3 pct y/y
NEW DELHI, June 13
NEW DELHI, June 13 (Reuters) - India's industrial output for April was revised for the second time in a day to 2.3 percent from an earlier revision of 2.2 percent, a government statement said on Thursday.
On Wednesday, India's April industrial output growth was reported at 2 percent, lower than the upwardly revised 3.4 percent growth for March.
The industrial output growth data was revised up due to upward revision of electricity production growth to 4.2 percent from 0.7 percent expansion reported earlier, the statement said. (Reporting by Manoj Kumar; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- CEO in apparent suicide was bitcoin fan, had other issues, too
- Privacy groups ask regulators to halt Facebook's $19 billion WhatsApp deal
- UPDATE 3-Turkish president rejects Facebook, YouTube ban over wiretaps
- UPDATE 3-Indian shares rally to record as foreign investors buy big
Sahara’s investment programmes include schemes that are similar to a typical Indian bank’s fixed or recurring deposits. But the arrest of the company's chief Subrata Roy last week and the court case over an outlawed bond scheme are raising fears among some investors who worry they will not get their money back. Full Article