India's April industrial output growth again revised to 2.3 pct y/y
NEW DELHI, June 13
NEW DELHI, June 13 (Reuters) - India's industrial output for April was revised for the second time in a day to 2.3 percent from an earlier revision of 2.2 percent, a government statement said on Thursday.
On Wednesday, India's April industrial output growth was reported at 2 percent, lower than the upwardly revised 3.4 percent growth for March.
The industrial output growth data was revised up due to upward revision of electricity production growth to 4.2 percent from 0.7 percent expansion reported earlier, the statement said. (Reporting by Manoj Kumar; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-AT&T threatens to sit out U.S. spectrum auction over rules
- Hundreds of earthquakes strike central Idaho, rattling nerves
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- BlackBerry's meltdown sparks start-up boom in Canada's Silicon Valley
- US STOCKS-Wall St gains on Yellen comments and Yahoo; BofA falls
The United States on Wednesday urged the Indian government that emerges from ongoing elections to follow economic policies that encourage investment, saying Washington would like to see bilateral trade grow to $500 billion a year. Full Article