India's April industrial output growth again revised to 2.3 pct y/y
NEW DELHI, June 13
NEW DELHI, June 13 (Reuters) - India's industrial output for April was revised for the second time in a day to 2.3 percent from an earlier revision of 2.2 percent, a government statement said on Thursday.
On Wednesday, India's April industrial output growth was reported at 2 percent, lower than the upwardly revised 3.4 percent growth for March.
The industrial output growth data was revised up due to upward revision of electricity production growth to 4.2 percent from 0.7 percent expansion reported earlier, the statement said. (Reporting by Manoj Kumar; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- New NATO leader offers olive branch to Russia
- Brookfield wins Revel Casino auction, but loser vows to fight
- Billionaire Detroit business leader says "blight is like a cancer"
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX fall gets deeper as financial, energy shares drag
India could run out of a critical medicine in its free HIV/AIDS drugs programme in three weeks due to bureaucratic bungling, a senior government official said, leaving more than 150,000 sufferers without life-saving drugs for about a month. Full Article