Videocon jumps; chairman says mulling dividend
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Videocon Industries gain 4.3 percent after its chairman and managing director, Venugopal Dhoot, said in an interview with news channel CNBC-TV18 that the company will consider special dividend and bonus shares, dealers say.
The comments come after Oil and Natural Gas Corp and Oil India agreed to buy a 10 percent stake in a Mozambique gas field from Videocon Group for $2.48 billion.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general
- UPDATE 1-J.P. Morgan found hackers through breach of corporate event website -media
- 'Plastic' Halloween skulls found in Connecticut are human remains
- SEBI piles pressure on Sahara to sell overseas hotels
- J.P. Morgan found hackers through breach of corporate event website - media
Shares Hit Record
The BSE Sensex and Nifty surged to record highs for a second consecutive session on Friday after Bank of Japan's surprise expansion of its massive stimulus programme raised hopes for additional foreign inflows, boosting blue-chips such as Larsen & Toubro. Full Article
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article