Videocon jumps; chairman says mulling dividend
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Videocon Industries gain 4.3 percent after its chairman and managing director, Venugopal Dhoot, said in an interview with news channel CNBC-TV18 that the company will consider special dividend and bonus shares, dealers say.
The comments come after Oil and Natural Gas Corp and Oil India agreed to buy a 10 percent stake in a Mozambique gas field from Videocon Group for $2.48 billion.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 5-Hurricane Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, sparks looting
- Hurricane Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, sparks looting
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom
- Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, knocks out power to most area
- Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work
Government officials will meet on Tuesday to discuss proposals to shut down some loss-making state-owned companies, risking a conflict with powerful trade unions. Full Article
INSIGHT - "Mr. Confession" and his boss drive China's antitrust crusade . Full Article