Videocon jumps; chairman says mulling dividend
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Videocon Industries gain 4.3 percent after its chairman and managing director, Venugopal Dhoot, said in an interview with news channel CNBC-TV18 that the company will consider special dividend and bonus shares, dealers say.
The comments come after Oil and Natural Gas Corp and Oil India agreed to buy a 10 percent stake in a Mozambique gas field from Videocon Group for $2.48 billion.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India threatens to derail WTO deal, prompts angry U.S. rebuke
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Verizon to slow down speeds for some unlimited data subscribers
- UPDATE 3-Russia criticises EU sanctions, raps US over Ukraine role
Palestinians in the Gaza Strip poured into the streets on Saturday to recover their dead and stock up on food supplies after a 12-hour humanitarian truce agreed by Israel and Hamas took hold. Full Article
Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors Full Article