Bajaj Auto June sales down 14 percent, plant strike hits production
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Bajaj Auto(BAJA.NS) says 295,749 vehicles sold in June, down 14 percent. The company said a strike at its Chakan plant in Maharashtra had caused a production loss of about 20,000 motorcycles for the month.
Bajaj Auto is the world's largest motorised three-wheeled rickshaw maker.
As of 9:53 a.m., the stock was down 0.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Russia can run on empty for a year if sanctions block new bonds
- Apple says its systems not to blame for celebrity photo breach
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- UPDATE 3-Apple says its systems not to blame for celebrity photo breach
The BSE Sensex on Tuesday breached the psychologically key level of 27,000 points for the first time to hit its third consecutive record high as blue-chips such as HDFC Bank gained after recent data raises hopes about the economy. Full Article