Bajaj Auto June sales down 14 percent, plant strike hits production
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Bajaj Auto(BAJA.NS) says 295,749 vehicles sold in June, down 14 percent. The company said a strike at its Chakan plant in Maharashtra had caused a production loss of about 20,000 motorcycles for the month.
Bajaj Auto is the world's largest motorised three-wheeled rickshaw maker.
As of 9:53 a.m., the stock was down 0.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- India Inc happy with Modi, but holding back on investment: poll
- Modi to launch plan for every Indian household to have bank account
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt wed in France - media reports
- UPDATE 2-Blast shakes BP's largest US refinery at Whiting, Indiana -local media
Prime Minister Narendra Modi promised on Thursday to end "financial untouchability" with a scheme to ensure the majority of households in his country of nearly 1.3 billion people has a bank account within months. Full Article
Adani buys Australia coal mine royalty rights from Linc for $145 million Full Article