Bajaj Auto June sales down 14 percent, plant strike hits production
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Bajaj Auto(BAJA.NS) says 295,749 vehicles sold in June, down 14 percent. The company said a strike at its Chakan plant in Maharashtra had caused a production loss of about 20,000 motorcycles for the month.
Bajaj Auto is the world's largest motorised three-wheeled rickshaw maker.
As of 9:53 a.m., the stock was down 0.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west
- U.S. drug regulator approves headband device to prevent migraines
- UPDATE 3-Time running out for EU bid to engage Russia, Germany warns
- UPDATE 3-Men's Wearhouse stitches up deal to buy Jos. A. Bank
- When Zach met Barack: pitching Obamacare online
Consumer inflation and industrial output data on Wednesday will likely offer little evidence of a respite from high inflation and weak economic growth before a general election that begins next month. Full Article
India halts plan to join global bond indexes, defers Euroclear - sources. Full Article
EXCLUSIVE - India to slash Iran oil imports to meet nuclear deal parameters: sources. Full Article