Apple to unveil next iPhone Sept 10 - report
REUTERS - Apple Inc(AAPL.O), the world's largest technology company, is expected to present its redesigned iPhone in September, according to technology blog AllThingsD.
The blog cited unnamed sources as saying that Apple will unveil its next smart phone at a special event on Sept 10.
The company was not immediately available for comment.
Apple's iPhone launches are among the most-watched events on the tech industry calendar.
Reuters reported in June that Apple is exploring launching iPhones with bigger screens, as well as cheaper models in a range of colors, over the next year, according to several sources with knowledge of the matter.
The new iPhone would hit store shelves in time for the crucial holiday season.
(Reporting by Nicola Leske; Editing by Diane Craft)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Wal-Mart and allies in face-off with Apple Pay over mobile payments
- Hundreds of Iraqi tribesmen opposed to Islamic State found in mass graves
- India's universal healthcare rollout to cost $26 billion
- PM Modi boots officials out of the first class cabin
- Sensex, Nifty hit record highs, shrug off Fed's hawkish tone
India's universal health plan that aims to offer guaranteed benefits to a sixth of the world's population will cost an estimated 1.6 trillion rupees ($26 billion) over the next four years, a senior health ministry official said. Full Article