Apple to unveil next iPhone Sept 10 - report
REUTERS - Apple Inc(AAPL.O), the world's largest technology company, is expected to present its redesigned iPhone in September, according to technology blog AllThingsD.
The blog cited unnamed sources as saying that Apple will unveil its next smart phone at a special event on Sept 10.
The company was not immediately available for comment.
Apple's iPhone launches are among the most-watched events on the tech industry calendar.
Reuters reported in June that Apple is exploring launching iPhones with bigger screens, as well as cheaper models in a range of colors, over the next year, according to several sources with knowledge of the matter.
The new iPhone would hit store shelves in time for the crucial holiday season.
(Reporting by Nicola Leske; Editing by Diane Craft)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- Modi takes tea, but no questions, in first press event as PM
- UPDATE 2-Motor racing-Caterham and Marussia to miss next races - Ecclestone
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Reuters Poll - India's growth pace to pick up as reforms draw investment
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley favours a cut in interest rates to trigger demand in the construction sector, a newspaper report said on Saturday, but the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has signalled it will not ease policy until it is confident of lower inflation. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article