Apple to unveil next iPhone Sept 10 - report
REUTERS - Apple Inc(AAPL.O), the world's largest technology company, is expected to present its redesigned iPhone in September, according to technology blog AllThingsD.
The blog cited unnamed sources as saying that Apple will unveil its next smart phone at a special event on Sept 10.
The company was not immediately available for comment.
Apple's iPhone launches are among the most-watched events on the tech industry calendar.
Reuters reported in June that Apple is exploring launching iPhones with bigger screens, as well as cheaper models in a range of colors, over the next year, according to several sources with knowledge of the matter.
The new iPhone would hit store shelves in time for the crucial holiday season.
(Reporting by Nicola Leske; Editing by Diane Craft)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Taiwan launches inquiry into plane crash that killed 48
- Honda's Mobilio car looks to repeat Indonesia success in India
- Exclusive - Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Ipca halts U.S. shipments from Ratlam plant after FDA finds violations
India is set to offer Nepal a landmark pact to help develop its huge hydro-electric power potential as the South Asian giant takes another step to re-assert influence among smaller neighbours where China has been forging closer ties. Full Article