RIL, BP make new gas discovery off east coast
REUTERS - Energy conglomerate Reliance Industries (RELI.NS) and British oil company BP Plc (BP.L) on Friday announced a new gas condensate discovery off the east coast of India in the Cauvery basin.
The discovery is situated 62 kilometres from the coast in the Cauvery Basin and is the second gas discovery in the block. Reliance is the operator of the block with a 70 percent stake and BP has a 30 percent share.
(Reporting by Sumeet Chatterjee in MUMBAI; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-U.S. fast-food workers rally for higher minimum wage
- South Africa, world mourn "giant for justice" Mandela
- Springsteen's handwritten 'Born to Run' draft fetches $197,000
- South Africa, world mourn 'giant for justice' Nelson Mandela
- UPDATE 4-Child killed in Idaho school bus accident, 4 more hurt
South African anti-apartheid hero Nelson Mandela died aged 95 at his Johannesburg home on Thursday after a prolonged lung infection, plunging his nation and the world into mourning for a man hailed by global leaders as a moral giant. Article | Obituary