Actelion CFO to leave company from Sept 1
ZURICH Aug 27 (Reuters) - Europe's largest biotech company Actelion said on Tuesday its chief financial officer Andrew Oakley would be leaving the company next week to focus on other opportunities.
Oakley, who has been with the company since 2003, will be replaced by Andre Muller from Sept. 1. Muller was previously at pharmaceutical and cosmetics group Pierre Fabre SA, acting as chief financial officer in his most recent role.
Oakley, a UK and Australian citizen, had previously occupied a senior finance role at management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company Accenture.
A spokesman for Actelion said Oakley's departure was "a personal matter." (Reporting by Martin de Sa'Pinto; Editing by David Cowell)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China should set lower 2015 GDP growth target of 6.5-7 pct - IMF
- One dead, one wounded in shooting in Chicago financial district
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- U.S. says hopeful of WTO deal with India only hours before deadline
- UPDATE 3-Argentine assets drop after default, "credit event" in balance