MOVES - Ex-LGIM executive joins Abu Dhabi sovereign fund
ABU DHABI Aug 28 (Reuters) - The Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA), one of the world's largest sovereign wealth funds, said on Wednesday it had appointed Suresh Sadasivan as head of its internal equities department for Asia excluding Japan.
Sadasivan will be responsible for developing strategy, managing risk and overseeing management of investment portfolios focused on that region for ADIA, a company statement said.
He joins ADIA from Legal & General Investment Management, where he was head of Asia-Pacific equities since 2011. (Reporting by Stanley Carvalho; Editing by Andrew Torchia)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Jet Airways chairman says looking to restructure debts, talking to bankers
- China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- U.N.'s Pillay says Israel may be committing war crimes
- Nifty hits record high on foreign buying, higher Asian stocks
- Ukraine says pro-Russia rebels shoot down two fighter jets