Global air freight market showed renewed growth in July -IATA
GENEVA, Sept 2
GENEVA, Sept 2 (Reuters) - The outlook for air freight markets is cautiously positive after signs of renewed growth in July, the International Air Transport Association (IATA) said on Monday.
International air freight traffic was up 0.7 percent from July 2012 and 0.5 percent from June 2013, IATA said. (Reporting by Tom Miles)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria - monitor
- Lax security in focus after attack at Canada's parliament
- India hope to get boxer Sarita Devi's suspension reversed
- Apple CEO says to add 25 stores in China within two years - Sina