Morgan Stanley cuts TVS Motor to 'underweight'
Reuters Market Eye - Morgan Stanley downgrades TVS Motor (TVSM.NS) to "underweight" from "equalweight" and cuts price target to 28 rupees from 41 rupees.
The investment bank says the motorcycle maker could suffer from slowing volumes, rising capacity and low pricing power.
Morgan Stanley adds the Indonesian unit of TVS Motor could continue to post losses as demand growth moderates amid rising inflation and interest rates.
TVS Motor shares are down 1.7 percent, compared with a 2.5 percent fall in the NSE index.
(Reporting by Indulal PM)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Weinstein brothers sue Time Warner over 'Hobbit' films
- UPDATE 2-Budget deal headed to vote in U.S. House, passage predicted
- SPECIAL REPORT - In the land of the holy cow, fury over beef exports
- U.S. foundation buys Hopi masks at auction to return to tribe
- CANADA STOCKS-Fed fears yank TSX to biggest drop in 5-1/2 months
One night in August on the Delhi-Jaipur highway, an angry mob ran amok. The rioters were incensed over an issue arguably as old as India itself: the eating of beef. Perhaps surprisingly in a country where so many people view cows as sacred, India could soon become the world's biggest beef exporter, according to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). Full Article
Amount of dirty money leaving developing world jumped 14 pct in 2011 - report. Full Article