Microsoft says no update on search for new CEO
REUTERS - Microsoft Corp's (MSFT.O) chief financial officer said on Thursday that the company has "no further update" on its search for a new CEO to replace Steve Ballmer, who last month announced plans to retire within a year.
Amy Hood made the remark as she introduced a series of presentations to Wall Street analysts at Microsoft's campus close to Seattle, which was broadcast on the Web.
(Reporting by Bill Rigby; Editing by Gary Hill)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- South Africa, world mourn 'giant for justice' Nelson Mandela
- Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease
- Delhi's rubble-strewn Connaught Place mirrors Congress' election struggle
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- UPDATE 4-Child killed in Idaho school bus accident, 4 more hurt
Twitter Inc is tying up with a Singapore-based startup to make its 140-character messaging service available to users in emerging markets who have entry-level mobile phones which cannot access the Internet. Full Article
Cyber experts uncover 2 million stolen passwords to global Web accounts Full Article