More oil, gas leaks found in Colorado after floods: regulator
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Floods in Colorado have caused 10 leaks and spills so far in the state's oil and natural gas patch that are being tracked, the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission said.
Two of the spills came from Anadarko Petroleum Corp's well sites, where the oil was carried off in floodwater, according to the regulator.
The other spills involved sheens that came from oil and gas equipment, the commission said in a statement.
(Reporting by Selam Gebrekidan; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-Malaysia Airlines plane returns safely after landing gear scare
- On Easter, Pope calls for end to war, condemns waste exacerbating hunger
- Abdullah widens lead in Afghan presidential vote - latest count
- Australia sees "regroup" on Malaysian plane search in a few days
- Bangalore-bound Malaysia Airlines plane to make emergency landing