Apple updates iMac with Intel processors
REUTERS - Apple Inc (AAPL.O) said it updated the iMac with fourth generation Intel Corp (INTC.O) processors, better graphics, next generation Wi-Fi and faster flash storage options.
Apple said the entry-level 21.5-inch iMac would be available for a suggested price of $1,299, while the top-end model would be available for about $1,499.
(Reporting by Chandni Doulatramani in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-AT&T threatens to sit out U.S. spectrum auction over rules
- Hundreds of earthquakes strike central Idaho, rattling nerves
- UPDATE 3-Google misses revenue target, ad prices slide
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- US STOCKS-Wall St gains on Yellen comments and Yahoo; BofA falls
The troubles at BlackBerry Ltd , which fired more than half its staff and lost more than 90 percent of its market value as consumers shunned its smart phones, might have spelled disaster for the company’s hometown of Waterloo, Ontario. Instead, there are hot sports cars in the streets and new companies filling the refurbished office buildings. Full Article
Samsung executive says Galaxy S5 to outsell S4, sees Q2 rollout for Tizen phone. Full Article