Apple updates iMac with Intel processors
REUTERS - Apple Inc (AAPL.O) said it updated the iMac with fourth generation Intel Corp (INTC.O) processors, better graphics, next generation Wi-Fi and faster flash storage options.
Apple said the entry-level 21.5-inch iMac would be available for a suggested price of $1,299, while the top-end model would be available for about $1,499.
(Reporting by Chandni Doulatramani in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- Modi takes tea, but no questions, in first press event as PM
- UPDATE 2-Motor racing-Caterham and Marussia to miss next races - Ecclestone
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley favours interest rate cut - paper
Google Inc Chief Executive Officer Larry Page has put Sundar Pichai, one of his key lieutenants, in charge of the Internet company's products. The India-born executive will have oversight over products such as search, maps, Google+, commerce, advertising and infrastructure. Full Article
Google bolsters artificial intelligence efforts, partners with Oxford. Full Article