Kingfisher Air in talks with an investor, says Mallya
BANGALORE (Reuters) - Kingfisher Airlines Ltd(KING.NS), which has been grounded for almost a year for want of cash, is in talks with a foreign investor for a potential stake sale, Chairman Vijay Mallya said on Tuesday, without naming any investor.
"I expect this to take some form or shape in the next 90 days. That is my own estimate," Mallya told reporters after the company's annual shareholders meeting.
Mallya has said several times in the past that the company was in talks with potential investors, but the plans have not materialised so far.
(Reporting by Harichandan Arakali; Editing by Matt Driskill)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together
- Facebook Q1 revenue grows 72 percent on rising mobile ads
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together
- BJP eyes gains in south, east to cut clout of regional queens
- Kashmiris wary as Modi challenges for power
The opposition Bharatiya Janata Party was set to make gains in Tamil Nadu and West Bengal that began voting on Thursday in the sixth phase of a mammoth general election that could help it build a stable majority in parliament. Read | Full Coverage: Election 2014
India may cede top rice exporter spot under Southeast Asian price onslaught. Full Article