Kingfisher Air in talks with an investor, says Mallya
BANGALORE (Reuters) - Kingfisher Airlines Ltd(KING.NS), which has been grounded for almost a year for want of cash, is in talks with a foreign investor for a potential stake sale, Chairman Vijay Mallya said on Tuesday, without naming any investor.
"I expect this to take some form or shape in the next 90 days. That is my own estimate," Mallya told reporters after the company's annual shareholders meeting.
Mallya has said several times in the past that the company was in talks with potential investors, but the plans have not materialised so far.
(Reporting by Harichandan Arakali; Editing by Matt Driskill)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel extends Gaza ceasefire for 24 hours, Hamas rejects terms
- L&T Q1 revenue $3.2 billion, beats analyst estimates
- "Lucy" box office bonanza lifts Besson fortune by $5 mln
- Australia approves Adani's $16 bln Carmichael coal project
- UPDATE 5-Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 bln in Yukos case
Indian conglomerate Larsen & Toubro said on Monday revenue totalled 191.23 billion Indian rupees ($3.2 billion) in the first quarter, beating analyst forecasts, after a rise in orders from international clients. Full Article