Kingfisher Air in talks with an investor, says Mallya
BANGALORE (Reuters) - Kingfisher Airlines Ltd(KING.NS), which has been grounded for almost a year for want of cash, is in talks with a foreign investor for a potential stake sale, Chairman Vijay Mallya said on Tuesday, without naming any investor.
"I expect this to take some form or shape in the next 90 days. That is my own estimate," Mallya told reporters after the company's annual shareholders meeting.
Mallya has said several times in the past that the company was in talks with potential investors, but the plans have not materialised so far.
(Reporting by Harichandan Arakali; Editing by Matt Driskill)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom
- India says to defend China border after standoff ahead of Xi visit
- Chiropractic care may ease back-related leg pain
- Sensex, Nifty fall most in 1-1/2 months ahead of Fed outcome
- India to decide on diesel deregulation after state polls - oil ministry source
India will decide on ending government control on diesel pricing after elections in two states next month, an oil ministry source said, even though local prices of the fuel are currently higher than the global rates, making a case for a cut in retail prices. Full Article
India says to defend China border after standoff ahead of Xi visit. Full Article