India expects next mobile airwave auction in January
REUTERS - India expects to conduct its next mobile phone airwave auction in January, Telecommunications Secretary M.F. Farooqui said on Tuesday, adding the government has estimated 110 billion rupees of revenue from the auction.
The telecommunications regulator earlier this month recommended a sharp cut in the auction reserve prices. The reserve prices are yet to be finalised by the government.
($1 = 62.4950 Indian rupees)
(Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Exit polls see gains for BJP in state elections
- UPDATE 1-Sports-mad South Africa salutes Mandela "The Captain"
- UPDATE 1-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
The World Trade Organization reached its first ever trade reform deal on Saturday to the roar of approval from nearly 160 ministers who had gathered on the Indonesian island of Bali to decide on the make-or-break agreement that could add $1 trillion to the global economy. Full Article