Maruti Suzuki likely to raise car prices in Oct
REUTERS - Maruti Suzuki (MRTI.NS), India's biggest carmaker by market share, said it was likely to raise vehicle prices by up to 10,000 rupees in early October, following similar increases by other automakers.
Carmakers, including Hyundai Motor's (005380.KS) India unit and Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.NS), have recently said they would raise prices on the back of higher input costs and a weaker rupee.
(Reporting by Aradhana Aravindan in Mumbai; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Supreme Court turns the clock back with gay sex ban
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-India's Supreme Court turns the clock back with gay sex ban
- UPDATE 3-GM to halt car production in Australia, industry in crisis
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial
- Google feeds India and China from data centres next door