UPDATE 1-Pemex Miguel Hidalgo refinery accident kills 1, output unaffected
MEXICO CITY Oct 1 (Reuters) - Mexico state oil monopoly Pemex said on Tuesday one worker was killed and five others were injured in an accident at its second-biggest refinery, Miguel Hidalgo, but added that output was not affected.
The refinery, located in the central state of Hidalgo, has a capacity of 325,000 barrels per day. Pemex said the accident took place while the workers were doing maintenance, but gave no details. A spokesman said there was no fire.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Controlling the message: Modi chooses state media
- IBM to pay Globalfoundries $1.5 bln to take chip unit off its hands -WSJ
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Sensex surges over 300 points on energy reforms, state elections
- Rupee continues to trade higher; share gains, election results aid