UPDATE 1-Pemex Miguel Hidalgo refinery accident kills 1, output unaffected
MEXICO CITY Oct 1 (Reuters) - Mexico state oil monopoly Pemex said on Tuesday one worker was killed and five others were injured in an accident at its second-biggest refinery, Miguel Hidalgo, but added that output was not affected.
The refinery, located in the central state of Hidalgo, has a capacity of 325,000 barrels per day. Pemex said the accident took place while the workers were doing maintenance, but gave no details. A spokesman said there was no fire.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Teen who stowed away on flight to Hawaii remains hospitalized
- REFILE-Divers feel with their hands for corpses in cold depths of South Korean ferry
- Comcast nears deal with Charter on $18-$20 bln in divestitures -source
- Rupee weakens past 61/dollar to one-month low
- Malaysia flight's co-pilot tried to make cellphone call - report