UPDATE 1-Pemex Miguel Hidalgo refinery accident kills 1, output unaffected
MEXICO CITY Oct 1 (Reuters) - Mexico state oil monopoly Pemex said on Tuesday one worker was killed and five others were injured in an accident at its second-biggest refinery, Miguel Hidalgo, but added that output was not affected.
The refinery, located in the central state of Hidalgo, has a capacity of 325,000 barrels per day. Pemex said the accident took place while the workers were doing maintenance, but gave no details. A spokesman said there was no fire.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Govt considers ban on e-cigarettes, sale of single smokes
- India's fiscal deficit in H1 almost 83 pct of full-year target
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Sensex surges 500 points on BOJ easing, L&T gains
- Europe won't recognise vote in eastern Ukraine, Merkel tells Putin