UPDATE 1-Pemex Miguel Hidalgo refinery accident kills 1, output unaffected
MEXICO CITY Oct 1 (Reuters) - Mexico state oil monopoly Pemex said on Tuesday one worker was killed and five others were injured in an accident at its second-biggest refinery, Miguel Hidalgo, but added that output was not affected.
The refinery, located in the central state of Hidalgo, has a capacity of 325,000 barrels per day. Pemex said the accident took place while the workers were doing maintenance, but gave no details. A spokesman said there was no fire.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Miss America defends student suspended for asking her to prom
- UPDATE 3-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- Calls to U.S. poison centers involving e-cigarettes jump - CDC
- Abdullah widens lead in Afghan presidential vote - latest count
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength