UPDATE 1-Pemex Miguel Hidalgo refinery accident kills 1, output unaffected
MEXICO CITY Oct 1 (Reuters) - Mexico state oil monopoly Pemex said on Tuesday one worker was killed and five others were injured in an accident at its second-biggest refinery, Miguel Hidalgo, but added that output was not affected.
The refinery, located in the central state of Hidalgo, has a capacity of 325,000 barrels per day. Pemex said the accident took place while the workers were doing maintenance, but gave no details. A spokesman said there was no fire.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- UPDATE 1-Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21 - report
- HIGHLIGHTS - Fed chief Yellen's remarks at press conference
- Chinese hackers breach U.S. military contractors -Senate probe
- Genetic history of modern Europeans a tangled tale, research finds