Yahoo must roll out Microsoft's Bing in Taiwan, Hong Kong -ruling
SAN FRANCISCO Oct 21 (Reuters) - A U.S. judge on Monday refused to let Yahoo Inc delay using Microsoft Corp's Bing search capabilities in Taiwan and Hong Kong, affirming an arbitrator's decision in favor of Microsoft.
Yahoo and Microsoft had agreed in 2009 to merge their search capabilities internationally to better compete with Google. The ruling came from U.S. District Judge Robert Patterson Jr. in New York.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- UPDATE 3-U.S. FDA probes cognitive impact of new cholesterol drugs
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- UPDATE 3-Boeing reports wing cracks on 787 Dreamliners in production
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane - Vietnam official