Yahoo must roll out Microsoft's Bing in Taiwan, Hong Kong -ruling
SAN FRANCISCO Oct 21 (Reuters) - A U.S. judge on Monday refused to let Yahoo Inc delay using Microsoft Corp's Bing search capabilities in Taiwan and Hong Kong, affirming an arbitrator's decision in favor of Microsoft.
Yahoo and Microsoft had agreed in 2009 to merge their search capabilities internationally to better compete with Google. The ruling came from U.S. District Judge Robert Patterson Jr. in New York.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Security threat reported on Detroit-Denver Delta flight
- Mediterranean diet may slow diabetes progression
- UPDATE 10-Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide
- UPDATE 3-Avalanche kills at least 12 guides in deadliest incident on Mount Everest
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength