Yahoo must roll out Microsoft's Bing in Taiwan, Hong Kong -ruling
SAN FRANCISCO Oct 21 (Reuters) - A U.S. judge on Monday refused to let Yahoo Inc delay using Microsoft Corp's Bing search capabilities in Taiwan and Hong Kong, affirming an arbitrator's decision in favor of Microsoft.
Yahoo and Microsoft had agreed in 2009 to merge their search capabilities internationally to better compete with Google. The ruling came from U.S. District Judge Robert Patterson Jr. in New York.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- REFILE-Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- UPDATE 4-Sysco to buy US Foods from private equity, shares leap
- Nokia offers $369 mln deposit to unfreeze Indian assets