Yahoo must roll out Microsoft's Bing in Taiwan, Hong Kong -ruling
SAN FRANCISCO Oct 21 (Reuters) - A U.S. judge on Monday refused to let Yahoo Inc delay using Microsoft Corp's Bing search capabilities in Taiwan and Hong Kong, affirming an arbitrator's decision in favor of Microsoft.
Yahoo and Microsoft had agreed in 2009 to merge their search capabilities internationally to better compete with Google. The ruling came from U.S. District Judge Robert Patterson Jr. in New York.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Teen who stowed away on flight to Hawaii remains hospitalized
- REFILE-Divers feel with their hands for corpses in cold depths of South Korean ferry
- Comcast nears deal with Charter on $18-$20 bln in divestitures -source
- Rupee weakens past 61/dollar to one-month low
- Malaysia flight's co-pilot tried to make cellphone call - report