Yahoo must roll out Microsoft's Bing in Taiwan, Hong Kong -ruling
SAN FRANCISCO Oct 21 (Reuters) - A U.S. judge on Monday refused to let Yahoo Inc delay using Microsoft Corp's Bing search capabilities in Taiwan and Hong Kong, affirming an arbitrator's decision in favor of Microsoft.
Yahoo and Microsoft had agreed in 2009 to merge their search capabilities internationally to better compete with Google. The ruling came from U.S. District Judge Robert Patterson Jr. in New York.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Wall Street finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Thousands raised to buy car for Pennsylvania sniper's lookalike
- WHO vaccines boss signs up as Ebola trial guinea pig
- Two dead, four wounded after student opens fire at Washington state school
- UPDATE 10-Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones