Yahoo must roll out Microsoft's Bing in Taiwan, Hong Kong -ruling
SAN FRANCISCO Oct 21 (Reuters) - A U.S. judge on Monday refused to let Yahoo Inc delay using Microsoft Corp's Bing search capabilities in Taiwan and Hong Kong, affirming an arbitrator's decision in favor of Microsoft.
Yahoo and Microsoft had agreed in 2009 to merge their search capabilities internationally to better compete with Google. The ruling came from U.S. District Judge Robert Patterson Jr. in New York.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Xi sees factory China and back office India as global engine
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom
- Pakistani Islamists use floods to turn opinion against India
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- South Korea arrests American trying to swim to North Korea - report