American Realty to buy Cole Real Estate for $11.2 billion
Oct 23 (Reuters) - American Realty Capital Properties said it would buy Cole Real Estate Investments for $11.2 billion to create the largest net lease real estate investment trust.
American Realty said it would offer 1.0929 of its shares or $13.82 in cash for each Cole share.
The stock offer is valued at $14.59 per Cole share based on American Realty's closing price of $13.35 on Tuesday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom
- India says to defend China border after standoff ahead of Xi visit
- KKR to lend $175 million to GMR Infrastructure - source
- Alibaba boosts IPO as demand strengthens
- India to decide on diesel deregulation after state polls - oil ministry source