American Realty to buy Cole Real Estate for $11.2 billion
Oct 23 (Reuters) - American Realty Capital Properties said it would buy Cole Real Estate Investments for $11.2 billion to create the largest net lease real estate investment trust.
American Realty said it would offer 1.0929 of its shares or $13.82 in cash for each Cole share.
The stock offer is valued at $14.59 per Cole share based on American Realty's closing price of $13.35 on Tuesday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Mediterranean diet may slow diabetes progression
- UPDATE 3-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- BJP heading for majority in general election: opinion poll
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China