American Realty to buy Cole Real Estate for $11.2 billion
Oct 23 (Reuters) - American Realty Capital Properties said it would buy Cole Real Estate Investments for $11.2 billion to create the largest net lease real estate investment trust.
American Realty said it would offer 1.0929 of its shares or $13.82 in cash for each Cole share.
The stock offer is valued at $14.59 per Cole share based on American Realty's closing price of $13.35 on Tuesday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint
- Obama, Modi work to deepen improving U.S.-India ties
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State
- Tracy Morgan incredulous Wal-Mart blames him for accident injuries