Prysmian CEO confirms full year EBITDA guidance
MILAN Oct 24 (Reuters) - Italy's cable maker Prysmian confirmed on Thursday its full-year guidance on core earnings after French rival Nexans issued a profit warning some days ago.
"I can confirm to you the guidance we gave to the market with first half result," said Valerio Battista, Chief Executive of Prysmian on Thursday.
The company, the world's largest cable maker, had said it would reach an adjusted EBITDA between 600 million euros ($826.95 million) and 650 milion euros at the end of this year. ($1 = 0.7256 euros) (Reporting by Stephen Jewkes; editing by Francesca Landini)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Mumbai hit by big power cuts after technical glitch at Tata Power unit
- Japan and India vow to boost defence ties during summit
- Sensex surges past 27,000 to third consecutive life high
- Putin comment on "taking Kiev in 2 weeks" taken out of context - aide