Prysmian CEO confirms full year EBITDA guidance
MILAN Oct 24 (Reuters) - Italy's cable maker Prysmian confirmed on Thursday its full-year guidance on core earnings after French rival Nexans issued a profit warning some days ago.
"I can confirm to you the guidance we gave to the market with first half result," said Valerio Battista, Chief Executive of Prysmian on Thursday.
The company, the world's largest cable maker, had said it would reach an adjusted EBITDA between 600 million euros ($826.95 million) and 650 milion euros at the end of this year. ($1 = 0.7256 euros) (Reporting by Stephen Jewkes; editing by Francesca Landini)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Xiaomi moves into third place in global smartphone war
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail