Michael Jordan to become a father again - magazine
REUTERS - Retired American basketball star Michael Jordan is going to be a father again. He and his Cuban-American model wife, Yvette Prieto, are expecting their first child, celebrity magazine Us Weekly reported on Saturday, citing an unnamed Jordan representative.
No due date was reported.
Jordan, 50, and Prieto, 34, were married in April in Florida after a five-year courtship. They live near Miami.
Jordan has three adult children from his previous 17-year marriage to Juanita Venoy, which ended in divorce in 2006.
The Hall of Fame player won six National Basketball Association championships with the Chicago Bulls. He won the NBA Most Valuable Player Award five times and was named an all-star 14 times.
His on-court success and commercial endorsements have made him one of the most recognizable and prosperous athletes in the United States.
(Reporting by Daniel Trotta; editing by Gunna Dickson)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns
- Brookfield wins Revel Casino auction, but loser vows to fight
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX fall gets deeper as financial, energy shares drag
- UPDATE 2-EU-Russia gas duel deepens with Slovakia supply cut
Indian boxer L Sarita Devi could face disciplinary action after being reported to Asian Olympic officials for refusing to accept her bronze medal at the Asian Games on Wednesday. Full Article