Michael Jordan to become a father again - magazine
REUTERS - Retired American basketball star Michael Jordan is going to be a father again. He and his Cuban-American model wife, Yvette Prieto, are expecting their first child, celebrity magazine Us Weekly reported on Saturday, citing an unnamed Jordan representative.
No due date was reported.
Jordan, 50, and Prieto, 34, were married in April in Florida after a five-year courtship. They live near Miami.
Jordan has three adult children from his previous 17-year marriage to Juanita Venoy, which ended in divorce in 2006.
The Hall of Fame player won six National Basketball Association championships with the Chicago Bulls. He won the NBA Most Valuable Player Award five times and was named an all-star 14 times.
His on-court success and commercial endorsements have made him one of the most recognizable and prosperous athletes in the United States.
(Reporting by Daniel Trotta; editing by Gunna Dickson)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- Islamic State releases video it says shows British journalist John Cantlie
- International country music singer George Hamilton IV dies at 77
- Jailed Fatah leader lauds Gaza 'victory', urges confrontation with Israel
Expectations were unsurprisingly sky high when Colombia playmaker James Rodriguez joined Real Madrid from Monaco after top scoring with six goals at the 2014 World Cup. Full Article