England at 8-1 vs Australia in first innings at close
SYDNEY (Reuters) - England were eight for one in their first innings at close of play on the opening day of the fifth and final Ashes test against Australia at the Sydney Cricket Ground on Friday.
Scores: England 8-1 v Australia 326 (S. Smith 115, B. Haddin 75; B. Stokes 6-99) (Compiled by Nick Mulvenney, editing by Amlan Chakraborty)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked near where PM Harper was speaking
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- UPDATE 2-Divided U.S. SEC adopts mortgage rule, decries lax lending
- Drugmakers to join forces to make millions of Ebola vaccine doses
- Air strikes kill around 25 Islamic State fighters in Iraq - residents
Kosovo has been granted provisional recognition by the International Olympic Committee and could achieve full membership as early as December, the IOC said in a statement on Wednesday. Full Article