Yahoo COO de Castro departs; no reason given
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 15 (Reuters) - Yahoo Inc's chief operating officer, Henrique de Castro, will be leaving the company from Thursday, the company said in a filing on Wednesday.
The company did not give a reason for his abrupt departure.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom
- India says to defend China border after standoff ahead of Xi visit
- KKR to lend $175 million to GMR Infrastructure - source
- Alibaba boosts IPO as demand strengthens
- India to decide on diesel deregulation after state polls - oil ministry source