Yahoo COO de Castro departs; no reason given
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 15 (Reuters) - Yahoo Inc's chief operating officer, Henrique de Castro, will be leaving the company from Thursday, the company said in a filing on Wednesday.
The company did not give a reason for his abrupt departure.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Newtown massacre shooter indulged dark obsessions online, report says
- UPDATE 6-Sold-out Cosby show goes ahead amid sex assault claims
- Obama signs order expanding U.S. Afghanistan role - NY Times
- Obama to be chief guest at Republic Day celebrations
- Sold-out Cosby show goes ahead amid sex assault claims