SAN DIEGO (Reuters) - A San Diego court commissioner dismissed a traffic ticket on Thursday against a California woman who drove with Google Glass, a tiny computer mounted on an eyeglass frame.
Court Commissioner John Blair said he was dismissing the citation against Cecilia Abadie on the grounds there was no proof her Google Glass was operating when she was pulled over in October by a California Highway Patrol officer.
(Reporting by Marty Graham, Writing by Alex Dobuzinskis; Editing by Cynthia Johnston)
Trending On Reuters
Private equity firm Warburg Pincus led a group of investors putting $100 million into eDaijia, which provides services in China similar to online ride-hailing service Uber. Full Article
- Nokia could decide to keep its navigation unit, chairman says
- Autonomy's Lynch says no 'smoking gun' in HP's $5 billion claim
- SAP has "zero interest" in buying Salesforce.com, says CEO McDermott
- IBM's Watson to guide cancer therapies at 14 centers
- JetBlue Airways and Amazon.com agree to stream media in-flight
Pakistan opens first solar power plant, built with Chinese investment Full Article