REUTERS - Japan's Fujitsu Ltd is considering buying International Business Machines Corp's (IBM.N) low-end server business, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter.
Fujitsu and IBM could not be reached for comment.
Recent reports have identified Lenovo Group Ltd and Dell Inc as potential buyers of the x86 server unit, which powers corporate data centers.
Lenovo and IBM failed to reach an agreement last year over the business after differing on pricing. (link.reuters.com/ceg36v)
(Reporting by Neha Alawadhi in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
Trending On Reuters
India's central bank is working on improving the integration between e-commerce firms and the country's banking systems, a deputy governor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) said on Monday. Full Article
- Sony unveils new Xperia phone even as it retrenches in mobile
- Raytheon to buy cybersecurity firm Websense in $1.9 billion deal
- Ceglia loses bid to revive Facebook lawsuit, block criminal case
- Uber must face U.S. lawsuit claiming it snubs blind people
- Humanoid robot starts work at Japanese department store
EU ministers discuss migrant crisis as shipwrecked bodies brought ashore Full Article
Lambert, Florida Georgia Line early winners at Country Music awards. Full Article