Ahluwalia sees growth of up to 8 percent over 2-3 years
DAVOS, Switzerland (Reuters) - India can achieve economic growth of up to 8 percent over a two- to three-year horizon, Montek Singh Ahluwalia, deputy chairman of the planning commission in India, said on Saturday.
"Personally, I think India can get back to 7.5 to 8 percent growth," he told the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
(Writing by Paul Carrel)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Casual pot use causes brain abnormalities in the young: study
- Infosys says staff exodus a worry after Q4 profits beat estimates
- Paul Walker's brothers to fill in for late actor in 'Fast 7'
- UPDATE 5-Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes - coastguard
- BJP heading for majority in general election: opinion poll
The BSE Sensex and the Nifty on Wednesday fell to their lowest close in 2-1/2 weeks as software stocks slumped on caution ahead of India's top IT services provider Tata Consultancy Services' earnings report later in the day. Full Article