Apple saw strong growth in China, emerging markets -CFO
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Apple Inc (AAPL.O) more than doubled sales of iPads in mainland China during the holiday quarter, and it experienced strong growth in emerging markets like Latin America and Russia, the company's CFO Peter Oppenheimer said on Monday.
Oppenheimer said in an interview he will provide more detail on iPhone sales in China, Apple's second-largest market, during a telephone conference with analysts.
(Reporting by Edwin Chan; Editing by Cynthia Osterman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge
- Modi calls for early settlement of China border issue
- UPDATE 2-Border standoff dominates China Xi's visit to India
- Nifty, Sensex surge nearly 2 percent, gain most in over three months
Amazon.com Inc ramped up its push into hardware on Wednesday with the debut of six new or upgraded devices, including a high-end $199 e-reader called the Kindle Voyage and its cheapest-ever touch-screen tablet. Full Article
Sony PlayStation chief: hopes games unit can raise profit outlook this year Full Article