Apple saw strong growth in China, emerging markets -CFO
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Apple Inc (AAPL.O) more than doubled sales of iPads in mainland China during the holiday quarter, and it experienced strong growth in emerging markets like Latin America and Russia, the company's CFO Peter Oppenheimer said on Monday.
Oppenheimer said in an interview he will provide more detail on iPhone sales in China, Apple's second-largest market, during a telephone conference with analysts.
(Reporting by Edwin Chan; Editing by Cynthia Osterman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- India nears $2.5 billion deal for Boeing military helicopters
- Alibaba aims to launch share sale in early September-source
- Modi seeks Japan's help for 'inclusive vision' on first big trip
- India says Pakistan border clashes "extremely serious and provocative"
A judge on Friday lifted a suspension on her order directing Microsoft Corp to turn over a customer's emails stored overseas to U.S. prosecutors, but the software company said it would not release any emails while it appeals the ruling. Full Article
China's Tencent shuts messaging accounts after censorship rules - state media. Full Article
Data scientists are increasingly becoming important to the world's tech companies. Video