Apple saw strong growth in China, emerging markets -CFO
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Apple Inc (AAPL.O) more than doubled sales of iPads in mainland China during the holiday quarter, and it experienced strong growth in emerging markets like Latin America and Russia, the company's CFO Peter Oppenheimer said on Monday.
Oppenheimer said in an interview he will provide more detail on iPhone sales in China, Apple's second-largest market, during a telephone conference with analysts.
(Reporting by Edwin Chan; Editing by Cynthia Osterman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Mumbai hit by big power cuts after technical glitch at Tata Power unit
- Sensex surges past 27,000 to third consecutive life high
- Japan and India vow to boost defence ties during summit
- Putin comment on "taking Kiev in 2 weeks" taken out of context - aide
China's latest antitrust probes, which have hit firms such as Microsoft and Volkswagen AG, are not protectionist tools that favour domestic firms, an official of the country's price regulator told the official China Daily. Full Article
Data scientists are increasingly becoming important to the world's tech companies. Video