Apple saw strong growth in China, emerging markets -CFO
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Apple Inc (AAPL.O) more than doubled sales of iPads in mainland China during the holiday quarter, and it experienced strong growth in emerging markets like Latin America and Russia, the company's CFO Peter Oppenheimer said on Monday.
Oppenheimer said in an interview he will provide more detail on iPhone sales in China, Apple's second-largest market, during a telephone conference with analysts.
(Reporting by Edwin Chan; Editing by Cynthia Osterman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alabama man claims penis was amputated by mistake
- UPDATE 4-Liberian man in Lagos being tested for Ebola
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- Asian economies to struggle on weak export demand - Reuters poll
- UPDATE 2-U.S. says Russia firing artillery over border at Ukraine military
Amazon.com Inc posted a much larger-than-expected loss in the second quarter as it continues its rapid pace of investment in new businesses such as digital content and consumer electronics. Full Article
Google under fire from regulators over response to EU privacy ruling. Full Article
Flaws could expose users of privacy-protecting software, researchers say. Full Article
China regulator determines Qualcomm has monopoly - state-run newspaper. Full Article