Apple saw strong growth in China, emerging markets -CFO
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Apple Inc (AAPL.O) more than doubled sales of iPads in mainland China during the holiday quarter, and it experienced strong growth in emerging markets like Latin America and Russia, the company's CFO Peter Oppenheimer said on Monday.
Oppenheimer said in an interview he will provide more detail on iPhone sales in China, Apple's second-largest market, during a telephone conference with analysts.
(Reporting by Edwin Chan; Editing by Cynthia Osterman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel extends Gaza ceasefire for 24 hours, Hamas rejects terms
- Australia approves Adani's $16 bln Carmichael coal project
- U.S. diplomats' return to Libya could be more hazardous than exit
- Analysis - Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors
- Reliance Power to buy Jaiprakash's hydropower business
JD.com Inc, China's second-biggest e-commerce company by market share, will accept pre-orders for Microsoft Corp's Xbox One games console in China from July 28 to July 30, the firm said on Monday. Full Article
Analysis - Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors. Full Article