Apple saw strong growth in China, emerging markets -CFO
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Apple Inc (AAPL.O) more than doubled sales of iPads in mainland China during the holiday quarter, and it experienced strong growth in emerging markets like Latin America and Russia, the company's CFO Peter Oppenheimer said on Monday.
Oppenheimer said in an interview he will provide more detail on iPhone sales in China, Apple's second-largest market, during a telephone conference with analysts.
(Reporting by Edwin Chan; Editing by Cynthia Osterman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Three major nations absent as China launches World Bank rival in Asia
- Microsoft sales beat Street hopes, cloud profits up
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Gold edges higher but set for weekly loss on dollar and U.S. data
Microsoft Corp reported higher-than-expected quarterly revenue, helped by stronger sales of its phones, Surface tablets and cloud-computing products for companies, while keeping its margins intact. Read
Google bolsters artificial intelligence efforts, partners with Oxford. Full Article
China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns. Full Article