News Corp reports lower revenue and profit
REUTERS - News Corp (NWSA.O) reported on Thursday a 4 percent decline in quarterly revenue, citing challenges at its Australian newspaper properties.
For the quarter ending December, the company said revenue was $2.24 billion, in line with analysts' estimates of $2.22 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Net income fell to $151 million, or 26 cents per share from $1.4 billion or $2.42 per share.
(Reporting by Jennifer Saba in New York; Editing by David Gregorio)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pakistani family sentenced to death over "honour killing" outside court
- UPDATE 1-Snow to keep falling in paralyzed western New York another day
- Gunman killed, three students shot in Florida university library |
- Kotak bank buys ING Vysya in record $2.4 billion share deal
- Duchess of Alba, the world's most titled aristocrat, dies
Outsourcing major Infosys Ltd's back-office services unit was overcharging Apple Inc, leading to the exit of top executives, two senior Infosys people said on Thursday. Full Article
Jack Ma says Alibaba will set up international version of Taobao marketplace Full Article
Tech Mahindra to buy U.S.-based network services operator for $240 million Full Article
NSA chief warns Chinese cyber attacks could shut U.S. infrastructure Full Article