News Corp reports lower revenue and profit
REUTERS - News Corp (NWSA.O) reported on Thursday a 4 percent decline in quarterly revenue, citing challenges at its Australian newspaper properties.
For the quarter ending December, the company said revenue was $2.24 billion, in line with analysts' estimates of $2.22 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Net income fell to $151 million, or 26 cents per share from $1.4 billion or $2.42 per share.
(Reporting by Jennifer Saba in New York; Editing by David Gregorio)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Japan, India vow to boost strategic ties during summit
- Federer marches on as wild weather, upsets hit U.S. Open
- Government urges court to leave some coal blocks with companies
- Dozens arrested at Made in America music festival in Los Angeles
A Chinese anti-trust regulator said on Monday it has given Microsoft Corp 20 days to reply to queries on the compatability of its Windows operating system and Office software suite amid a probe into the world's largest software company. Full Article
Data scientists are increasingly becoming important to the world's tech companies. Video