REUTERS - News Corp (NWSA.O) reported on Thursday a 4 percent decline in quarterly revenue, citing challenges at its Australian newspaper properties.
For the quarter ending December, the company said revenue was $2.24 billion, in line with analysts' estimates of $2.22 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Net income fell to $151 million, or 26 cents per share from $1.4 billion or $2.42 per share.
(Reporting by Jennifer Saba in New York; Editing by David Gregorio)
Trending On Reuters
From Vienna cafes to the European Union's highest court, an Austrian law student's two-year battle against Facebook and mass U.S. surveillance culminated in a landmark ruling that has rippled across the business world. Full Article
- Nokia's bosses to dominate leadership team after Alcatel deal
- Samsung Elec sees Q3 profit boost despite smartphone woes
- Pentagon says remains vigilant on security of electronics supply chain
- Journalist who allegedly helped hackers makes final pitch to jury
- Facebook updates News Feed to accommodate weak connections