Google to own $750 million Lenovo stake after Motorola deal closes - HKEx
HONG KONG (Reuters) - Internet search company Google Inc (GOOG.O) will own a 5.94 percent stake in China's Lenovo Group Ltd worth $750 million once Lenovo's deal to buy Google's Motorola handset division closes, according to a disclosure on the Hong Kong stock exchange.
Google would take 618.3 million Lenovo shares at $1.213 per share, the stock exchange said late on Thursday.
Lenovo agreed to buy Google's Motorola handset division last week for $2.91 billion in a cash and stock deal.
(Reporting by Donny Kwok; Editing by Anne Marie Roantree)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- World holds its breath, mostly hoping Scots vote "No"
- Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Chinese hackers breach U.S. military contractors -Senate probe
- UPDATE 1-Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21 - report
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors, Senate probe finds
The Federal Reserve renewed its pledge to keep interest rates near zero for a "considerable time," but also indicated it could raise borrowing costs faster than expected when it starts moving. Article | Factbox
China cenbank injects $81 bln into major banks to support economy - reports Full Article