Google to own $750 million Lenovo stake after Motorola deal closes - HKEx
HONG KONG (Reuters) - Internet search company Google Inc (GOOG.O) will own a 5.94 percent stake in China's Lenovo Group Ltd worth $750 million once Lenovo's deal to buy Google's Motorola handset division closes, according to a disclosure on the Hong Kong stock exchange.
Google would take 618.3 million Lenovo shares at $1.213 per share, the stock exchange said late on Thursday.
Lenovo agreed to buy Google's Motorola handset division last week for $2.91 billion in a cash and stock deal.
(Reporting by Donny Kwok; Editing by Anne Marie Roantree)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-Malaysia Airlines plane returns safely after landing gear scare
- On Easter, Pope calls for end to war, condemns waste exacerbating hunger
- Abdullah widens lead in Afghan presidential vote - latest count
- Australia sees "regroup" on Malaysian plane search in a few days
- Bangalore-bound Malaysia Airlines plane to make emergency landing
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article