Google to own $750 million Lenovo stake after Motorola deal closes - HKEx
HONG KONG (Reuters) - Internet search company Google Inc (GOOG.O) will own a 5.94 percent stake in China's Lenovo Group Ltd worth $750 million once Lenovo's deal to buy Google's Motorola handset division closes, according to a disclosure on the Hong Kong stock exchange.
Google would take 618.3 million Lenovo shares at $1.213 per share, the stock exchange said late on Thursday.
Lenovo agreed to buy Google's Motorola handset division last week for $2.91 billion in a cash and stock deal.
(Reporting by Donny Kwok; Editing by Anne Marie Roantree)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- REFILE-Divers feel with their hands for corpses in cold depths of South Korean ferry
- UPDATE 5-Missouri executes convicted killer in 1993 cattle-stealing plot
- Rupee weakens past 61/dollar to one-month low
- China shares down, Aussie drops after inflation data
- Teen who stowed away on Hawaii flight resting in hospital
Credit Suisse upgrades M&M to "outperform" from "neutral," saying its four-wheeler autos and commercial vehicles will benefit from even a short-lived economic recovery, while the auto-maker has "undemanding valuations." Full Article