CORRECTED-Google to own $750 mln Lenovo stake after Motorola deal closes-HKEx
(Corrects to clarify that Google will only own Lenovo stake once Motorola deal is completed)
HONG KONG Feb 7 (Reuters) - Internet search company Google Inc will own a 5.94 percent stake in China's Lenovo Group Ltd worth $750 million once Lenovo's deal to buy Google's Motorola handset division closes, according to a disclosure on the Hong Kong stock exchange.
Google would take 618.3 million Lenovo shares at $1.213 per share, the stock exchange said late on Thursday.
Lenovo agreed to buy Google's Motorola handset division last week for $2.91 billion in a cash and stock deal. (Reporting by Donny Kwok; Editing by Anne Marie Roantree)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Modi eyes breakthrough nuclear pact on Japan trip
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- U.S. seeks coalition against Islamic State, but military partners no sure bet
- UPDATE 3-Ebola causing huge damage to W.Africa economies- development bank
- Modi to launch plan for every Indian household to have bank account