German court rejects 1.6 billion euro lawsuit filed against Apple
MANNHEIM, Germany (Reuters) - A German court on Friday dismissed a lawsuit filed against Apple (AAPL.O) by German patent manager IPCom claiming 1.57 billion euros in damages.
The claim concerned a mobile telephone patent that enables mobile phones to make emergency calls even when networks are overloaded.
(Reporting Peter Maushagen; Writing by Thomas Atkins; Editing by Maria Sheahan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Senate shortens transport extension, sets up clash with House
- UPDATE 4-Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia
- Family of Texas doctor with Ebola not showing signs of virus
- UPDATE 6-U.S. judge says cannot seize Kurdish crude for now
Twitter Inc halted a slowdown in user-growth in the second quarter with the help of product tweaks and services built around the summer's World Cup, assuaging concerns for now that the online messaging service had peaked. Full Article