MANNHEIM, Germany A German court on Friday dismissed a lawsuit filed against Apple (AAPL.O) by German patent manager IPCom claiming 1.57 billion euros in damages.
The claim concerned a mobile telephone patent that enables mobile phones to make emergency calls even when networks are overloaded.
(Reporting Peter Maushagen; Writing by Thomas Atkins; Editing by Maria Sheahan)
Trending On Reuters
Google Inc is refusing to bow to an order from the French privacy watchdog to scrub search results worldwide when users invoke their "right to be forgotten" online, it said on Thursday, exposing itself to possible fines. Full Article
- Google loses bid to overturn low-cost patent licenses to Microsoft
- Nokia, Alcatel-Lucent post strong results as merger approaches
- Sony books highest Q1 profit since 2007 on strong sensor sales
- Insight - Failed FT bid shows Axel Springer caught between tradition and ambition
- Uber launches car leasing unit, makes entry into financial services