German court rejects 1.6 billion euro lawsuit filed against Apple
MANNHEIM, Germany (Reuters) - A German court on Friday dismissed a lawsuit filed against Apple (AAPL.O) by German patent manager IPCom claiming 1.57 billion euros in damages.
The claim concerned a mobile telephone patent that enables mobile phones to make emergency calls even when networks are overloaded.
(Reporting Peter Maushagen; Writing by Thomas Atkins; Editing by Maria Sheahan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
Trending On Reuters
Barack Obama in India
- Video: Modi receives Obama at the airport
- "We have a deal" - insurance may unlock India-U.S. atomic trade
- U.S.-China climate deal does not put pressure on India, says Modi
- Obama backs India's solar goals, seeks support for climate talks
- Column - U.S. and India: Two democracies should join to balance China's rise
Rebels press Ukraine offensive, Obama promises steps against Russian-backed "aggression" Full Article