Head of Russian region says armed groups tried to block road to Ukraine-Ifax
MOSCOW, March 2
MOSCOW, March 2 (Reuters) - The governor of Russia's Belgorod region said on Sunday armed groups had tried to cut off a road leading to Ukraine, Interfax news agency reported.
"Armed men are roaming the area ... There was an attempt to close off the road from Moscow to Crimea," Yevgeny Savchenko was quoted as saying about events on Saturday. "This is really troubling."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border
- Cricket - Moeen probed after sporting 'Save Gaza' wristbands
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Israel extends Gaza ceasefire for 24 hours, Hamas rejects terms
- UPDATE 2-Consumer Reports wants Toyota to recall older Camry hybrids
Indian conglomerate Larsen & Toubro said on Monday revenue totalled 191.23 billion Indian rupees ($3.2 billion) in the first quarter, beating analyst forecasts, after a rise in orders from international clients. Full Article