Head of Russian region says armed groups tried to block road to Ukraine-Ifax
MOSCOW, March 2
MOSCOW, March 2 (Reuters) - The governor of Russia's Belgorod region said on Sunday armed groups had tried to cut off a road leading to Ukraine, Interfax news agency reported.
"Armed men are roaming the area ... There was an attempt to close off the road from Moscow to Crimea," Yevgeny Savchenko was quoted as saying about events on Saturday. "This is really troubling."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola calls treatment "frenzy of disorganization"
- Wall Street finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Google executive sets new stratosphere skydive world record
- Former Cream frontman Jack Bruce dies aged 71
- São Paulo running out of water as rain-making Amazon vanishes
The Nifty will stay in a broad band of 7,800-8,200 with an immediate resistance at around 8,050 levels. One should look to selectively accumulate in sectors such as infrastructure, capital goods, cement, power and metals. The outperforming sectors such as pharma, IT and auto ancillaries could take a breather due to international headwinds, writes Ambareesh Baliga. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article