BlackBerry says suffers network outage in Canada, Asia Pacific
TORONTO, March 4
TORONTO, March 4 (Reuters) - BlackBerry Ltd has suffered a network outage affecting some users in Canada and the Asia-Pacific region, the smartphone and technology company said on Tuesday.
The outage hit Canada's leading mobile network, according to a memo sent to some customers of both BlackBerry and Rogers Communications Inc.
BlackBerry said it had identified a potential cause and was working on a fix.
Canadianoutages.com, a website that collates customer complaints about various technology services including Internet and wireless provision, showed a spike in complaints about BlackBerry starting early Tuesday morning.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Govt considers ban on e-cigarettes, sale of single smokes
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Sensex surges 500 points on BOJ easing, L&T gains
- PRECIOUS-Gold, silver tumble to four-year lows as dollar rallies
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows