BlackBerry says suffers network outage in Canada, Asia Pacific
TORONTO, March 4
TORONTO, March 4 (Reuters) - BlackBerry Ltd has suffered a network outage affecting some users in Canada and the Asia-Pacific region, the smartphone and technology company said on Tuesday.
The outage hit Canada's leading mobile network, according to a memo sent to some customers of both BlackBerry and Rogers Communications Inc.
BlackBerry said it had identified a potential cause and was working on a fix.
Canadianoutages.com, a website that collates customer complaints about various technology services including Internet and wireless provision, showed a spike in complaints about BlackBerry starting early Tuesday morning.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Rihanna, CBS bench opening number for Thursday football
- UPDATE 3-Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Coke, J&J join big corporations behind new employee wellness push
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day