Coloplast reaches settlement agreement in the U.S
COPENHAGEN, March 4
COPENHAGEN, March 4 (Reuters) - Danish healthcare products maker Coloplast said on Tuesday that it had reached a settlement agreement in principle with a group of lawyers on a number of claims against the company.
The settlement agreement concerns product liability insurance claims in the United States on the use of mesh for treatment of pelvic organic prolapse and stress urinary incontinence, the company said in a stock exchange announcement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pakistani family sentenced to death over "honour killing" outside court
- UPDATE 3-Residents in western New York call snow worst in memory
- Alumnus dead after opening fire at Florida State University, wounding 3 |
- Kotak bank buys ING Vysya in record $2.4 billion share deal
- Mike Nichols, award-winning American director, dies at 83