Coloplast reaches settlement agreement in the U.S
COPENHAGEN, March 4
COPENHAGEN, March 4 (Reuters) - Danish healthcare products maker Coloplast said on Tuesday that it had reached a settlement agreement in principle with a group of lawyers on a number of claims against the company.
The settlement agreement concerns product liability insurance claims in the United States on the use of mesh for treatment of pelvic organic prolapse and stress urinary incontinence, the company said in a stock exchange announcement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis
- Comedian Joan Rivers remains in serious condition at N.Y. hospital
- UPDATE 4-Iceland says eruption over, lifts all airspace restrictions
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- REVIEW-Bogdanovich's "She's Funny That Way" milks laughs in Venice