Coloplast reaches settlement agreement in the U.S
COPENHAGEN, March 4
COPENHAGEN, March 4 (Reuters) - Danish healthcare products maker Coloplast said on Tuesday that it had reached a settlement agreement in principle with a group of lawyers on a number of claims against the company.
The settlement agreement concerns product liability insurance claims in the United States on the use of mesh for treatment of pelvic organic prolapse and stress urinary incontinence, the company said in a stock exchange announcement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 8-Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts
- UPDATE 3-Comcast profit boosted by internet subscriber growth, NBC
- Italy gives Google 18 months to change data use practices
- China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- Harley-Davidson, a U.S. icon, highlights offshoring's perils