Coloplast reaches settlement agreement in the U.S
COPENHAGEN, March 4
COPENHAGEN, March 4 (Reuters) - Danish healthcare products maker Coloplast said on Tuesday that it had reached a settlement agreement in principle with a group of lawyers on a number of claims against the company.
The settlement agreement concerns product liability insurance claims in the United States on the use of mesh for treatment of pelvic organic prolapse and stress urinary incontinence, the company said in a stock exchange announcement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Fears for tough penalties grow as India cleans up business
- India warns Pakistan of more pain in Kashmir fighting
- No fear of deflation: Indian consumers respond to softer oil, food prices
- Giving pricey hepatitis drug to prisoners may be financially wise
- New Jerusalem find may shed light on Jewish revolt against Romans