Oil India, ONGC to buy IOC stake at 220/share - source
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - State explorer Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC)(ONGC.NS) and Oil India(OILI.NS) will pay 220 rupees a share for their proposed 10 percent stake buy in state refiner Indian Oil Corp (IOC)(IOC.NS), a government source said.
ONGC and Oil India are likely to buy the stake next week, the source said on Thursday.
In January, a panel of ministers approved the 10 percent stake sale in IOC to help the cash-strapped government raise funds to narrow its budget deficit.
(Reporting by Nidhi Verma; editing by Malini Menon)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Three major nations absent as China launches W.Bank rival in Asia
- Microsoft sales beat Street hopes, cloud profits up
- Google commits to $1 billion in long-term office leases
- Rajaratnam's brother reaches insider trading deal with U.S. SEC
- Canada Parliament gunman had planned to travel to Syria - police
Microsoft Corp reported higher-than-expected quarterly revenue, helped by stronger sales of its phones, Surface tablets and cloud-computing products for companies, while keeping its margins intact. Read
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article