Oil India, ONGC to buy IOC stake at 220/share - source
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - State explorer Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC)(ONGC.NS) and Oil India(OILI.NS) will pay 220 rupees a share for their proposed 10 percent stake buy in state refiner Indian Oil Corp (IOC)(IOC.NS), a government source said.
ONGC and Oil India are likely to buy the stake next week, the source said on Thursday.
In January, a panel of ministers approved the 10 percent stake sale in IOC to help the cash-strapped government raise funds to narrow its budget deficit.
(Reporting by Nidhi Verma; editing by Malini Menon)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- Latest Obamacare legal knot won't be easy to untangle
- UPDATE 3-Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake' -U.S. officials
- UPDATE 1-Netanyahu asks Kerry to help resume U.S. flights to Israel
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake' - U.S. officials
Supreme Court could allow Sahara boss to conduct asset sale talks, company says. Full Article