Rupee off one-week low on corporate flows
Reuters Market Eye - The rupee is off one-week low as dealers cite corporate inflows. Pair last at 61.34/35 versus Thursday's close of 61.17/18 after rising to 61.55.
Dealers cite inflows from a large engineering company as well as from a software services company.
The pair is up 0.5 percent so far this week, on way to break two weeks of losses.
Reaction muted to WPI inflation easing to a nine-month low in February.
(Reporting by Subhadip Sircar)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Xiaomi moves into third place in global smartphone war
- UPDATE 5-Bike-riding U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
India's universal health plan that aims to offer guaranteed benefits to a sixth of the world's population will cost an estimated 1.6 trillion rupees ($26 billion) over the next four years, a senior health ministry official said. Full Article