Rupee off one-week low on corporate flows
Reuters Market Eye - The rupee is off one-week low as dealers cite corporate inflows. Pair last at 61.34/35 versus Thursday's close of 61.17/18 after rising to 61.55.
Dealers cite inflows from a large engineering company as well as from a software services company.
The pair is up 0.5 percent so far this week, on way to break two weeks of losses.
Reaction muted to WPI inflation easing to a nine-month low in February.
(Reporting by Subhadip Sircar)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-U.S. regulator questions Verizon plan to slow data speeds for some
- U.S. resupplies Israel with munitions as Gaza offensive rages
- Landslide near Pune kills 10, scores feared trapped
- Argentina credit story grows murkier as talks collapse
- Drew Barrymore's half-sister found dead in car near San Diego
Kerry in India
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, who arrived in India on Wednesday for an official visit, has pressed New Delhi to drop its opposition to global trade reforms, saying it was a test of the country's commitment to advance economic liberalisation. Full Article | Slideshow