Rupee off one-week low on corporate flows
Reuters Market Eye - The rupee is off one-week low as dealers cite corporate inflows. Pair last at 61.34/35 versus Thursday's close of 61.17/18 after rising to 61.55.
Dealers cite inflows from a large engineering company as well as from a software services company.
The pair is up 0.5 percent so far this week, on way to break two weeks of losses.
Reaction muted to WPI inflation easing to a nine-month low in February.
(Reporting by Subhadip Sircar)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21 - report
- Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- HIGHLIGHTS - Fed chief Yellen's remarks at press conference
- Genetic history of modern Europeans a tangled tale, research finds
- Rapper Lecrae leads debut-filled top ten of Billboard 200 chart
The Federal Reserve renewed its pledge to keep interest rates near zero for a "considerable time," but also indicated it could raise borrowing costs faster than expected when it starts moving. Article | Factbox
China cenbank injects $81 bln into major banks to support economy - reports Full Article