Rupee off one-week low on corporate flows
Reuters Market Eye - The rupee is off one-week low as dealers cite corporate inflows. Pair last at 61.34/35 versus Thursday's close of 61.17/18 after rising to 61.55.
Dealers cite inflows from a large engineering company as well as from a software services company.
The pair is up 0.5 percent so far this week, on way to break two weeks of losses.
Reaction muted to WPI inflation easing to a nine-month low in February.
(Reporting by Subhadip Sircar)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Bighorn sheep escapes Los Angeles Zoo, dies after car strikes it
- U.S. plans to arm Iraq's Sunni tribesmen with AK-47s, RPGs, mortars
- Apple $450 mln e-book settlement gets final court approval
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- Samsung files ITC complaint to block Nvidia chips from U.S. - Bloomberg
India approved on Saturday the purchase of 814 mounted gun systems for the army at a cost of 157.5 billion rupees ($2.55 billion), a defence ministry spokesman said. Full Article