Apple Inc (AAPL.O) shares could rise by 20 percent over the next year, fuelled by sales of a new version of its iPhone smartphone that is expected to have a bigger screen, according to an article in the March 24 edition of Barron's.
The iPhone 6, expected in late summer or fall, is certain to have a bigger screen than earlier versions, which could give iPhone users a major reason to upgrade or win back people who switched to other devices, according to the article.
The article notes that Apple shares currently trade at a deep discount to the market.
(Reporting by Lewis Krauskopf; Editing by Sophie Hares)
Trending On Reuters
From Vienna cafes to the European Union's highest court, an Austrian law student's two-year battle against Facebook and mass U.S. surveillance culminated in a landmark ruling that has rippled across the business world. Full Article
- Nokia's bosses to dominate leadership team after Alcatel deal
- Samsung Elec sees Q3 profit boost despite smartphone woes
- Pentagon says remains vigilant on security of electronics supply chain
- Journalist who allegedly helped hackers makes final pitch to jury
- Facebook updates News Feed to accommodate weak connections