MTNL plans to raise up to 10 billion rupees via bonds
MUMBAI (Reuters) - State-run Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd (MTNL.NS) is planning to raise up to 10 billion rupees through 10-year bonds at 9.39 percent semi-annual coupon, two sources with direct knowledge of the deal said.
The bonds are rated AAA (SO) by Crisil and Care, and the telecom firm had set the base size for the sale at 5 billion rupees, the sources said.
(Reporting by Archana Narayanan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-P&G to exit Duracell battery business; quarterly sales dip
- UPDATE 7-Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Special Report: Why Madrid's poor fear Goldman Sachs and Blackstone
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article