Google looking into reports that Turkey users unable to access YouTube
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - Google (GOOG.O) is looking into reports that users in Turkey are unable to access its video-sharing site YouTube, the company said on Thursday.
"We're seeing reports that some users are not able to access YouTube in Turkey. There is no technical issue on our side and we're looking into the situation," a Google Inc spokesperson said in an emailed statement.
(Reporting by Birsen Altayli; Writing by Dasha Afanasieva; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- One dead, one wounded in shooting in Chicago financial district
- Israel, Palestinians locked in vicious circle of Gaza wars
- U.S. advises against non-essential travel to countries hit by Ebola
- Millions of jellyfish-like creatures wash up on western U.S. beaches
- UPDATE 3-Apache to quit gas projects in Australia and Canada
USB devices such as mice, keyboards and thumb-drives can be used to hack into personal computers in a potential new class of attacks that evade all known security protections, a top computer researcher revealed on Thursday. Full Article
Xiaomi's star rises as Chinese handset makers gnaw at Samsung's share: report. Full Article
Microsoft ordered by U.S. judge to submit customer's emails from abroad. Full Article