ISTANBUL Google (GOOG.O) is looking into reports that users in Turkey are unable to access its video-sharing site YouTube, the company said on Thursday.
"We're seeing reports that some users are not able to access YouTube in Turkey. There is no technical issue on our side and we're looking into the situation," a Google Inc spokesperson said in an emailed statement.
(Reporting by Birsen Altayli; Writing by Dasha Afanasieva; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
Trending On Reuters
Indian e-commerce firms are offering funding help and tech support to woo small retailers, emulating a strategy used by Chinese online retail giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd to expand into the towns and villages home to the majority of consumers. Full Article
- Not so fast: connected cars could cause data traffic jams
- Philips and Carrefour use lights to beam coupons to shoppers
- Carmakers team up with General Atlantic to bid for Nokia map firm - sources
- Rocket Internet eyes IPOs for fashion, food groups - magazine
- Mind-controlled prosthetic limbs allow precise, smooth movement