Google looking into reports that Turkey users unable to access YouTube
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - Google (GOOG.O) is looking into reports that users in Turkey are unable to access its video-sharing site YouTube, the company said on Thursday.
"We're seeing reports that some users are not able to access YouTube in Turkey. There is no technical issue on our side and we're looking into the situation," a Google Inc spokesperson said in an emailed statement.
(Reporting by Birsen Altayli; Writing by Dasha Afanasieva; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Indian firms tool up for defence orders on Modi's 'buy India' pledge
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Chopra joins Tendulkar-owned team in new Indian league
- US STOCKS-Wall St to open up after jobless claims data; Jackson Hole ahead
- India to tighten up banking risk management - Jaitley
Norwegian software maker Opera signed a deal to take over the browser building unit of Microsoft's Nokia mobile phone unit and reported second-quarter earnings above expectations, sending it shares sharply higher. Full Article
Despite lip service, Silicon Valley venture capital still a man’s world Full Article