Google looking into reports that Turkey users unable to access YouTube
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - Google (GOOG.O) is looking into reports that users in Turkey are unable to access its video-sharing site YouTube, the company said on Thursday.
"We're seeing reports that some users are not able to access YouTube in Turkey. There is no technical issue on our side and we're looking into the situation," a Google Inc spokesperson said in an emailed statement.
(Reporting by Birsen Altayli; Writing by Dasha Afanasieva; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pakistani family sentenced to death over "honour killing" outside court
- UPDATE 1-Snow to keep falling in paralyzed western New York another day
- Gunman killed, three students shot in Florida university library |
- Kotak bank buys ING Vysya in record $2.4 billion share deal
- Duchess of Alba, the world's most titled aristocrat, dies
Outsourcing major Infosys Ltd's back-office services unit was overcharging Apple Inc, leading to the exit of top executives, two senior Infosys people said on Thursday. Full Article
Jack Ma says Alibaba will set up international version of Taobao marketplace Full Article
Tech Mahindra to buy U.S.-based network services operator for $240 million Full Article
NSA chief warns Chinese cyber attacks could shut U.S. infrastructure Full Article