Google looking into reports that Turkey users unable to access YouTube
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - Google (GOOG.O) is looking into reports that users in Turkey are unable to access its video-sharing site YouTube, the company said on Thursday.
"We're seeing reports that some users are not able to access YouTube in Turkey. There is no technical issue on our side and we're looking into the situation," a Google Inc spokesperson said in an emailed statement.
(Reporting by Birsen Altayli; Writing by Dasha Afanasieva; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Mumbai hit by big power cuts after technical glitch at Tata Power unit
- Sensex surges past 27,000 to third consecutive life high
- Japan and India vow to boost defence ties during summit
- Putin comment on "taking Kiev in 2 weeks" taken out of context - aide
China's latest antitrust probes, which have hit firms such as Microsoft and Volkswagen AG, are not protectionist tools that favour domestic firms, an official of the country's price regulator told the official China Daily. Full Article
Data scientists are increasingly becoming important to the world's tech companies. Video