ISTANBUL Google (GOOG.O) is looking into reports that users in Turkey are unable to access its video-sharing site YouTube, the company said on Thursday.
"We're seeing reports that some users are not able to access YouTube in Turkey. There is no technical issue on our side and we're looking into the situation," a Google Inc spokesperson said in an emailed statement.
(Reporting by Birsen Altayli; Writing by Dasha Afanasieva; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
Trending On Reuters
India has blocked hundreds of adult websites to prevent pornography becoming a social nuisance, a government official said on Monday, sparking a debate about censorship and freedom in the world's largest democracy. Article | Poll
- Samsung glamour days over as it fights to save mobile market share
- Drug using 3D printing technology gets FDA nod
- U.S. court to hear lawsuits over 'net neutrality' in December
- U.S. drones capture breath samples from humpback whales in study
- Internet experts submit draft plan for U.S. to cede domain oversight