Google looking into reports that Turkey users unable to access YouTube
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - Google (GOOG.O) is looking into reports that users in Turkey are unable to access its video-sharing site YouTube, the company said on Thursday.
"We're seeing reports that some users are not able to access YouTube in Turkey. There is no technical issue on our side and we're looking into the situation," a Google Inc spokesperson said in an emailed statement.
(Reporting by Birsen Altayli; Writing by Dasha Afanasieva; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- UPDATE 3-Starbucks Americas sales disappoint on softer traffic
Samsung Electronics unveiled two new mid-tier handsets with a premium design as it prepared to deliver a riposte to its low-priced Chinese rivals and reclaim its title as the top brand in the world's biggest smartphone market. Full Article