Turkish telecoms authority moves against YouTube after Twitter ban
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - The Turkish telecoms authority TIB said on Thursday it had taken an "administrative measure" against YouTube (GOOG.O), a week after it blocked access to microblogging site Twitter (TWTR.N).
TIB did not give further details on the move.
(Writing by Daren Butler; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- UPDATE 1-Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21 - report
- HIGHLIGHTS - Fed chief Yellen's remarks at press conference
- Chinese hackers breach U.S. military contractors -Senate probe
- Genetic history of modern Europeans a tangled tale, research finds
Sony Corp cut its earnings outlook for the sixth time on Chief Executive Kazuo Hirai's watch on Tuesday as it announced a massive impairment change on its smartphone unit, which it has failed to grow despite a rapidly expanding market. Full Article