Turkish telecoms authority moves against YouTube after Twitter ban
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - The Turkish telecoms authority TIB said on Thursday it had taken an "administrative measure" against YouTube (GOOG.O), a week after it blocked access to microblogging site Twitter (TWTR.N).
TIB did not give further details on the move.
(Writing by Daren Butler; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- Bill Cosby says he does not have to 'answer to innuendos': report
- Pakistani family sentenced to death over "honour killing" outside court
- Volunteer snow shovelers hit Buffalo streets as flooding fears rise |
- Video streaming service Aereo files for bankruptcy
A U.S. judge on Friday gave final approval to Apple Inc's agreement to pay $450 million to resolve claims it harmed consumers by conspiring with five publishers to raise e-book prices. Full Article