Turkish telecoms authority moves against YouTube after Twitter ban
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - The Turkish telecoms authority TIB said on Thursday it had taken an "administrative measure" against YouTube (GOOG.O), a week after it blocked access to microblogging site Twitter (TWTR.N).
TIB did not give further details on the move.
(Writing by Daren Butler; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Japan, India vow to boost strategic ties during summit
- Federer marches on as wild weather, upsets hit U.S. Open
- Govt urges Supreme Court to not cancel some 'illegal' coal mines
- Dozens arrested at Made in America music festival in Los Angeles
A Chinese anti-trust regulator said on Monday it has given Microsoft Corp 20 days to reply to queries on the compatability of its Windows operating system and Office software suite amid a probe into the world's largest software company. Full Article
Data scientists are increasingly becoming important to the world's tech companies. Video