Turkish telecoms authority moves against YouTube after Twitter ban
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - The Turkish telecoms authority TIB said on Thursday it had taken an "administrative measure" against YouTube (GOOG.O), a week after it blocked access to microblogging site Twitter (TWTR.N).
TIB did not give further details on the move.
(Writing by Daren Butler; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola calls treatment "frenzy of disorganization"
- Wall Street finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Former Cream frontman Jack Bruce dies aged 71
- São Paulo running out of water as rain-making Amazon vanishes
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
A skydiving Google executive is safely back on Earth after jumping out of a giant balloon floating in the stratosphere more than 25 miles (40 km) above New Mexico, a feat that broke the sound barrier and shattered a world altitude record. Full Article
Google bolsters artificial intelligence efforts, partners with Oxford. Full Article