Air India seeks up to $50 million loan to part-fund Dreamliner buy
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Air India Ltd has sought bids from banks to finance up to $50 million for making pre-delivery payments for three Boeing Co (BA.N) 787 Dreamliner planes, according to a tender document released on the state-run carrier's website on Wednesday.
The company said it was scheduled to take delivery of the planes between June and November.
Air India has 27 Dreamliner planes on order and has taken delivery of 13.
(Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Cold hard facts: Underwater robot measures Antarctic sea ice |
- 'Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion suit, Casablanca piano go for millions
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Missouri governor orders more troops to Ferguson after riots |
- India moves toward ban on loose cigarettes to deter smoking
India's economic growth probably slowed to around 5 percent in the three months to September, slipping from 5.7 percent in the previous quarter, two senior finance ministry sources said, putting pressure on the central bank to cut interest rates. Full Article