Air India seeks up to $50 million loan to part-fund Dreamliner buy
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Air India Ltd has sought bids from banks to finance up to $50 million for making pre-delivery payments for three Boeing Co (BA.N) 787 Dreamliner planes, according to a tender document released on the state-run carrier's website on Wednesday.
The company said it was scheduled to take delivery of the planes between June and November.
Air India has 27 Dreamliner planes on order and has taken delivery of 13.
(Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Kentucky firefighter critical after ice bucket challenge mishap
- Indians keep faith with Modi, best hope for economy - poll
- Oil ministry to seek Cabinet nod on diesel deregulation - sources
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions
More than 70 percent of Indians are satisfied with the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi since he took office nearly three months ago, an opinion poll showed, seeing in him the best hope to put the economy back on track. Full Article
India to hike iron ore royalty, miners may struggle to pass on extra cost. Full Article